We endeavour to ensure a smooth pre-ordering process; however, there are a few important aspects to consider before committing to a pre-order.
1) Prior to placing a pre-order, please bear in mind that the given date is not always guaranteed to be 100% accurate. It is essential to be prepared for potential delays ranging from one month to two months, or even up to six months. Additionally, there is a slight possibility that the pre-order may be cancelled by the supplier or manufacturer.
2) To secure your order, full payment for the items is required upfront.*
3) We strive to provide regular updates regarding any changes or delays to your pre-order's delivery date. However, please note that we may not receive constant information from our suppliers. It is possible that you may not hear from us for a month or two. Rest assured, we are continuously pursuing our suppliers and will promptly notify you as soon as we receive any information that may impact your order.
4) You have the option to cancel your pre-order at any time. We do not restrict customers from cancelling their orders whenever they choose.
5) Once your item is either due to arrive at our premises or is in our physical possession, we will promptly ship it to you.*
6) Should you no longer wish to keep the item at the time of delivery, you have the option to return it for a refund.
*Important Notice: While we make every effort to avoid additional payments upon the item's arrival, there are instances where we may be invoiced a different amount than initially anticipated when placing the order. We will endeavour to absorb this additional cost whenever feasible but may require supplementary payment if necessary. Rest assured, we will never automatically charge you without prior communication, and we will always contact our customers first.